My name is Dave Nelson.
For over two decades, I have been involved in just about every aspect of digital marketing and freakin’ love all of it.
I received my undergraduate in marketing from the University of Utah – GO UTES!
Along with my passion for digital marketing, here are some other hobbies I enjoy:
- Reading – typically on Audible (customer since 2004)
- Podcasts – listen to around 500 podcasts a year, mostly focused on marketing (shocker)
- Golf – have played a ton for how bad I am; I do love being out in the warm sun with good friends though
- Sports including Chicago Bears, Utah Utes football, and New Zealand All Blacks rugby
A look at Dave by the numbers:
- Nearly 900 books read
- Over 2,700 movies watched
- Over 3,200 pins (Pinterest)
- Over 13,000 podcasts listened
- Over 1,700 songs liked (Spotify)